- Small - Mid-Sized Commercial General Contractor
- A Client Servant Leader with multi-trade skillsets in Construction - From below ground geothermal to above ground roof-tops and everything in between. Paladin handles the job.
- Insurance Claims Resolution, New Construction, Remodels, Restorations, Consultations.
- Service Above Self, 30+ Year Rotarian & Paul Harris Fellow
- International Service, Community Service, Nicaraguan Dental Team Leader,
- Club Director, Club's Foundation Director, Community Project Team Leader
An experienced General Contractor with a demonstrated leadership history of working in the Commercial & Residential construction industries. A Vocational Skillset includes General Construction with multiple trade expertise, exceptional management and leadership skills, understanding the importance of emotional intelligence in negotiation and claims resolution, and exceptional people and presentation skills. Strong domestic and international sales results with a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Communications from The University of Texas at Arlington.
Over 30+ years construction skillset, beginning with father taught welding skills, and including tenant finish-outs, framing, roofing, waterproofing, and past 10 years, have added residential and commercial geothermal installation, service and maintenance. Also Insurance Claim Restoration expertise on residential and commercial properties.
Large Commercial Clients Include: AAFES, Hartman REIT, Paladin Partners Real Estate (No Relation), Pinnacle, Stream Realty, and many others. Many Residential Clients for Wind & Storm Restoration; 100% Referral.
- Manages multiple subordinate trade supervisors who supervise all employees on each construction Project.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the construction project.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work.
- Responsible for appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Jobsite proficient in multiple languages with contractors and tenants; Spanish, Korean, Russian, Persian, etc.
- Insurance Claim for Property Restoration
- Roofing; Commercial & Residential
- TPO, Mod-Bit, EPDM, Metal, Asphalt Shingle, Rubber Shingle, Cedar Shake, CeDUR, Boral
- Waterproofing/Coatings; Silicone, Liquid Rubber (cold application), etal
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling Systems
- New Construction & Maintenance, Foam
- Custom Decks
- Trex Decks & Other Composites
- New Construction & Repairs, Concrete Lifting
- Painting/Drywall; Interior & Exterior
- Framing; Metal & Wood, Renovation/New Construction
- Siding Installation
- Vespa, James Hardie, etal.
- Metal & Metal Building Fabrication
- Tenant Finish-out & Residential Remodel
- Practice Emotional Intelligence in Negotiations and in Claims Resolution
- Optimizing Randomness for Successful Growth
- Leadership roles in various Foundations, Rotary Clubs, and Chambers of Commerce, with emphasis on International & Community Service and Governmental/Economic Development
- Promote multiple circles of influence throughout personal and vocational spheres.
- Knowledgeable of insurance regulations, property taxes, domestic and international travel, fine dining and wine.
- Passionate about health and wellness through proper diet exercise and proper nutritional supplements.
- Daily fan of racquetball and monthly fan of golf outings with clients, prospects and friends.
- Use of public speaking skills to promote business and improve connections throughout communities.
- Understanding the importance of emotional intelligence in business and personal life and to continually improve upon that skill.
- Resident of Grand Prairie, Tx; 60 years.
- Service Roles; past and present; Board of Directors Grand Prairie Rotary Club, Grand Prairie Rotary Foundation, Grand Prairie Chamber of Commerce, Grand Prairie ISD Education Foundation, Rotary E-Club Houston.